We are dedicated to discovering, acquiring and developing novel compounds to treat hormone responsive (HR+) cancers.
Why HR+ Cancer?
- Prostate, breast, and gastrointestinal cancers are poorly addressed and result in almost 200,000 deaths per year in the United States
- The rapid advances in the field of immune-oncology ("IO") have not trickled down to HR+ cancers
- The underlying drivers of HR+ cancer growth (hormones and their associated regulatory proteins) are well understood relative to other cancers
The Unmet Need In HR+ Cancers
- Identification of novel drug targets beyond androgen receptor (AR) and estrogen receptor (ER)
- A new generation (the "3rd Gen") of companies developing HR+ targeting agents has emerged to address this unmet need
Context has developed proprietary reagents and tools to evaluate target engagement, pharmacodynamic response, and patient enrichment across disease states. Our goal is not only to develop new and effective drugs, but to identify those patients who are most likely to benefit.
Tools to monitor direct and downstream signaling pathways.
Therapeutically-induced modulation of target structure and function.
Transcriptomic-based tools for predicting response to our therapeutics.